WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY... PART 1

W H A T  I  G O T  F O R  M Y  B I R T H D A Y  
P A R T  O N E 


 Hi hi hiiiiiiii

Welcome to another blog were i post about whatever i want !
Today i'm going to be showing you guys a few of the things that i got for my birthday.
I'm only showing you guys a couple of things in this post because because i got many different types of things and so i thought i would put them in to groups so that they weren't as random.
So today's groups is body and facial products.

I thought i would show you the facial and body products that i got for my birthday because they are so amazing and they smell sooo good, and maybe you'll want to buy them and try them out !
 Lets start!



1
 This is The Body Shop vitamin E hydrating toner.
It is a refreshing, alcohol-free toner that removes traces of makeup and cleanser with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil.
This stuff is great because you just pour a little bit of it on to a cotton pad and then wipe it across your face to remove any patches of makeup that your face wash or makeup wipes might not of got.
It has an amazing scent to it and really keeps your skin hydrated and clear, that's why i like to use it every night.


2
 The Body Sop vitamin E Cream Cleanser
This is a daily facial cleanser that effectively removes impurities and make-up. Leaves skin clean, soft and supple, with vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil.
I mean.... it does what it says.
I always use this on a night before i use the toner because it is basically just a facial wash but in moisturiser form and it makes your skin super soft and clear.



3
The Body Sop vitamin E moisture cream.
A lightweight facial moisturiser that protects and locks in moisture for all day hydration. 
As you can guess, i use this after i have used my cleanser and toner every night to make sure my skin is hydrated and refreshed before i go to bed.
I think it is very important to look after your skin especially in the summer when it is hot and sweaty and your skin gets really oily. ugh that's the worst part about summer.

If you want to find out more about these three products then just go follow me on instagram (@lotties_teenage_world_) and there will be some posts on there about how you can purchase them and who can help you with you Body Shop experience.


4
Zoella Beauty

Okay so this is the zoella quench me and the zoella lagoon love.
Lets start with the ' quench me'. 
 So the zoella quench me is a body sorbet. Treat yourself to this softening body sorbet. Featuring hydrating coconut water and radiance-boosting lychee, this light gel will leave your skin feeling beautifully soft and scented.
Now i have been a big fan of the zoella beauty products before but i especially love this one because it just makes your legs feel so so so so so soft after you have had a shower and it just smells so summery. It is the perfect thing to take on holiday.

The next thing is obviously the lagoon love bath milk powder. I have yet to try this because i am in love with the packaging and i don't want to break it.
On the back it says.... soak your cares away with this moisturising bath milk powder. Enriched with hydrating coconut water and radiance-boosting lychee, it will leave your skin feeling beautifully soft and hydrated. Doesn't that sound amazing ?!









well i hope you enjoyed today's blog post and i'll see you again soon with another one.

Probably another what i got for my birthday post.


Love,
                Lottie
               x x x x 





instagram : @lotties_teenage_world_
follow to see my day to day lifestyle <3









Comments