MY 'I WANT TO START EATING HEALTHY' SALAD

MY ' I WANT TO EAT HEALTHY' SALADS


Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog.
We all have those days when we tell ourselves that we want to start eating healthy and working out so that we can start getting ready for that summer bikini time.
I have been really motivated to start eating healthy again and to start working out from home at the minute ( not at the gym lol). So I thought I would share my salad skills with you and maybe get you to feel more motivated to eat healthy too.

Lets start!

You will need:
Tuna ( or any other meat)
Cheese ( I use mozzarella)
Carrots
Tomatoes
Pepper
and Cucumber



I start by cutting all of the veg and deciding how much salad to make on how hungry I am.


I add half the amount of all the veg I have cut and put it in my bowl.
I only add half of them so that I can almost layer up the different foods so that I don't only have tuna at the top and then get to the bottom pf the bowl and there just be a whole lot of boring cucumber.
 I then add mayo to the tuna and add half of the tuna to my bowl of veg... and fruit I guess.
I then add the rest of the veg I have left on top of the tuna and mix it around.



I then add the rest of the tuna on top of the mixed veg. See what I mean by the layers?!
 I then add the delicious mozzarella onto the top of the salad because I just looove cheese.
 And there we are, a delicious tuna salad to help you get motivated to eat healthy for the summer <3


Well guys, I hope you enjoyed this little blog post, I know there is a little less writing this time but I hope it is easy enough for you to follow :)

Don't forget to follow me on my socials...
Instagram : @lottiesworld_
Pinterest: Lottie's World
Facebook: Lotties teenage world


Love,
                Lottie
x x x x 

Comments