WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY - OOTB

WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY
OOTB (outfits of the birthday)



Hey everybody!
Welcome back to my blog :)
As you may remember, a few weeks ago I wrote a blog post talking about some of the presents I got for my birthday. Well, because you guys liked it so much, I thought I would make a part two to this 'birthday series'. 
In part one of this series, I talked about some of the products I got for my birthday, and it is one of my favourite blog posts that I have ever done! If you haven't seen that post yet and you would like to read it before you read this one then, click here! 

I would also just like to say, if you would like to subscribe to my blog, all you need to do is enter you google email address. (This means you will receive notifications every time I post so you will never miss a post, and you can comment and like on my posts.)



Now, lets get started!


So I have wanted some camouflage trousers for the longest time and I never tried them on when I saw them in the shops because I always thought I would look silly in them. However, when we went to Chester, we spent a day going around the shops. One of them was Topshop (which is also the same place that I got the jacket I'm wearing from) and when I saw these trousers, I just had to try them one, and I'm really happy that I did because I am completely obsessed with them now! 
Now I couldn't find the exact pair that I bought, however, there is a very similar pair so here is a link:

Another thing I got was the t-shirt that I am also wearing in this photo, it is a white T with a red band around the top and it has the word 'love' embroidered on the front. I really liked this because it is very minimalistic nut the red collar still adds a bit of colour to your outfit! It is also super comfy and I am always wearing it! This T is from H&M. 
So, I spent forever looking on the H&M website trying to find this product but it was literally nowhere, so sorry but there is no link to this product. :(

Also, just in case your wondering why I saw the products before it was my birthday, I was there when they were bought so that we knew they were the right size <3



The next item I got were these awesome pair of paper bag shorts! These are also from H&M and I was so happy when I got them because I love this style of shorts! They're so comfy!
They have a elasticated paper bag waist, a detachable tie belt, side pockets, fly with a concealed zip and short, wide legs. I loooooove these shorts! I love the stripey pattern of them, and I love how they literally go with anything! However, on the website is does say that they are dark blue but mine are definitely black.  But that doesn't stop me from loving them!



 This next product I actually bought with some of my birthday money, and I am obsessed with it (like every other item of clothing on here.) This is a blush pinafore dress from primark and I am so in love with it. I think it is just perfect, especially considering autumn is around the corner and I think it looks so cute with a jumper underneath it, like in this image! It has pockets on each side and gold buttons going all the way down. It's also made out of a really nice thick material that will make it perfect for the upcoming months! This is definitely one of my absolute faves! click to view product


Next up is another H&M dress and I am so completely in love with this dress, I wish I could wear it 24/7. It is super comfy and is perfect for really hot days in summer because it is a nice flow-y fabric. 
It has a super cute, very small, black and white tartan pattern all across it, and it is basically just my dream dress. I don't really think there is much more to say about it. 
However, Once again, I could not find it on the website, so there is no link. Sorry.:(



The final item on today's blog post is this super cool dress I got, once again, from.... H&M. 
This dress is so cool because the buttons are on a side and it has a yellow tartan pattern all over it. It kinda gives me Clueless vibes. Anyway, I matched it with this really comfy orange/mustard coloured top which I love because it adds more autumn vibes to the outfit. I also added my denim jacket from the first outfit to bring the piece together. I think it's really cute, however I do think I look a bit like a minion. *awkward laughter* ahaha anyway, I do really love this outfit and I will definitely be wearing it more through autumn and winter!click to view product




Well guys I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I'll see you soon with another one!
Byyyyeeeeeeee

Love,
                    Lottie
       x x x x 



insta: click to view
pinterest: click to view

Comments