WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY - LETS TALK PRODUCTS!

WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY- LETS TALK PRODUCTS


Hey everybody, welcome back to my blog! 
As you may know, it was my 15th birthday a few weeks ago.
I had an amazing day with my friends and family and I was lucky enough to get some amazing presents! 
So I thought I would share some of them with you in this blog post!
I also just want to make everybody aware that I am not bragging in any way! I genuinely just want to share these products with you and tell you what they are like so that if you are interested in buying any of these products, you know what to expect!

Well, lets start!
 Zoella. We all know that name right? With 11 million Youtube subscribers it's no surprise. You probably all have heard about her lifestyle and beauty range too. I mean we all bought one of her body sprays at one point. However people like to say that her products are declining since she started her range. I disagree. Last year for my birthday, one of my amazing friends Julia (Hi Julia ;)<3) bought me some of the Splash Botanics products and I have been obsessed with that scent ever since! This year, she bought me some products from the Gelat'eau range and they smell so summery and fresh! I'm obsessed.

The first product in the photo is the 'creamy scrub'. 'This indulgent mix of polishing sprinkles and rich cream is with extracts of Elderflower and Pomegranate to help brighten, smooth and tone. Massage into wet skin, then rinse thoroughly for a super soft finish.' I am yet to try this product because it is more of a bath than a shower product, however it feels like a very moisturising texture and I am super excited to try it!

The second product in the image is the Bath Frosting, bath milk powder. Another one of the Gelat'eau range, and I am yet to try it. It comes in a very cute matte tube and has four sachets inside. I also like how it comes with a little sticker to reseal the sachets so that it doesn't pour out everywhere if you don't want to use the whole thing. The description for this product is 'Take a dip with this moisturising bath frosting. Enriched with extracts of Elderflower and Pomegranate to help soften, brighten and tone. Empty 1 sachet under warm, running wayer and swirl until the water turns milky white.' This sounds absoulutely amazing and I can't wait to try!

I couldn't find a link to these products because they must be sold put, but here are some more Zoella beauty products: click here
 Bath Bomb time! I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to bath bomb because it is just so satisfying watching them melt in to all of the different colours and patterns. If  you ever take me into a lush store, just be prepared because I like to smell all of the bath bombs and like at all of the different, fun designs. The first product in the image is a set of three bath fizzers. I have already used one and they smell really nice, however I am unable to tell the description because I was stupid and threw the box away so sorry about that.

However, the next product in the image is a Body Shop Coconut Bath Bubble. As you may have guessed, it's coconut scented. I like these little bath bombs because 1. they create bubble and 2. you can get them in so many of the scents. Another thing I like about it is that it is in a little heart shape which is super cute! Th directions literally just say 'hold under running warm water to foam.'
Me gusta mucho! ( 'I like a lot' in spanish)

shop product:click here

 Next is the perfume and body spray that I got! First is the delicious destinations spray. I am obsessed with these sprays because I also have the coconut one and it smells amazing! I use it nearly everyday! This one is pineapple and tiare flower scented and also smells nice and fresh! The description says '#beachbabe with pineapple and Tiare flower turn heads with this tropical fruity explosion lifted with indulgent exotic florals. Mmmmmm I love it!
shop product:click here

Also in the image is the beautiful fragrance cloud by Ariana Grande. One word. OBSESSED. This perfume is super sweet but it is also kind of muskey. Looking on the Asos website, it says the top notes are lavender blossom, juicy pear and bergamot. It is sweet, fruity and floral and is designed to be uplifting but that is no surprise because the bottle sits in a little cloud container.
shop product:click here
 Okaaaaaay. So if you are a long time worldie then you will know that I also git some of these product for my birthday last year. This is my fave range from The Body Shop because the scent is just so refreshing. I could literally sit and smell these products all day. I just love them.
The first product is the Vitamin E sink-in moisture sleeping mask with protective vitamin E and moisturising wheatgerm oil.

The next products are the cream cleanser and hydrating toner, however I wrote all about them in my other blog post so I will leave a link to that post for you to read it. read here

Also in the image is the Nourishing Body butter. It lasts 24 hrs and has protective vitamin E (obviously) and moisturising wheatgerm oil. I love this because it is for all skin types and therefore you can use it if you have dry and irritated skin as well! It also smells amazing!!!!

Lastly is the Nourishing night cream which is also for all skin types. It is formulated without mineral oil, paraffin. Enriched with Community Trade cocoa butter and is dermatologically tested. The description also says, 'rich yet easily absorbed night cream that protects, replenishes and helps prevent moisture loss overnight.' I don't know about you, but I think that sounds like a pretty good product. I also love how this product is 100% vegan and that the whole Body Shop company is against animal testing!
View products:click here
 Oof. I looooove this product. It is the Dove nourishing body care, visible glow self-tan lotion with a subtle gradual self-tanners for beautifully sun-kissed skin. The one I have is in the fair to medium skin however there are three shades to choose from. Th description of this product says 'Introducing Dove Visible Glow self tanning lotion which moisturises both on and beneath the surface of you skin, caring for it layer by layer by layer* whilst gradually enhancing your natural skin colour. For a beautiful sun-kissed glow all year round. Enriched with NutriDUO, our unique dual-action moisturising complex, which combines natural skin nutrients and skin natural moisturizers goodness to both nourish the deeper* layers of the skin whilst preventing moisture loss from the surface.' This is another product that is cruelty free and it makes your skin look so soft, I swear I use it pretty much every day. I love it!
Shop the product:click here
Finally, is the Dirt Works products. I have never had these products before but I always thought the packaging was so cute! The first product in this image is the Body Wash. The product says 'Indulge yourself from head to toe with this soft creamy body wash combining a nourishing blend of Macadamia and Argan Oil renowned for their intense moisturising and anti-oxidant properties, plus soothing Aloe Vera to help condition skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. With an exotic essential oil blend of Rock Rose, Neroli and Jasmine, this is the ultimate luxurious treat.

 Next in the image is the big chill bath soak. This stuff looks amazing and I can't wait to try it! It says...Unwind and chill out with this intensely relaxing Bath Soak, expertly formulated with a luxurious oil blend of Mandarin and Rock Rose for indulgent bathtime pampering. Lavender Extract encourages a restful slumber whilst softening Shea Butter Extract leaves your skin feeling softer, our body comforted and your mind mellow.'

Okay the next product is the Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub, and it says 'Bid farewell to dry, dull, flaky skin and unveil a smoother, more renewed you from head to toe. Containing scrubby Pumice and Peach Stone particles, moisture rich Shea Butter Oil, conditioning Vitamin E (;)) plus and exotic fragrance of Rock Rose, Neroli and Jasmine. The perfect daily solution for softer, glowing skin. I have actually already used this product because I wanted to see what it was like and it has such a nice creamy texture, I love it! <3

So last but not least is the Fizzy bath Cubes. I have not tried these yet but I am super excited to try them out because they look so different and fun! The description says 'Banish those blues with these refreshing and invigorating squares of oomph to give you that go get em' feeling. Each cubes releases in to the water the sumptuous Dirty Works signature fragrance with notes of Rock Rose, Neroli and Jasmine leaving you smelling luxuriously lovely all day long!' 

Shop the product:click here

Well, that's the end of this blog post guys and gals!
I hope you enjoyed because it has literally taken me four hours to write it! (with some little breaks in between)
If you would like to shop any of the products, the link is underneath each of the descriptions. #
This was a really long post so if you read to this far, send me a 😎 emoji through Instaram and I will give you a s/o!

I hope you enjoyed this post and i'll see you again soon with another one!


Love, 
                 Lottie 
x x x x 


Imstagram:see here

Comments