5 THINGS A BLOGGER CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT

5 THINGS A BLOGGER CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT



Hey guys, welcome back to the B.L.O.G :)))

So in todays blog post I'm going to be telling you guys 5 things that me and my blogger friends cannot live with out,

Lets start...



CAMERA
This is something that @jamie.madeline, @thatrebeccarose and I can't live without because I literally take it everywhere I go and it is probably the most expensive thing in my life. I use it to take my blog/ instagram photos on and I also want to start using it to film on because it is just such good quality.


NETFLIX
NOT MY IMAGE
My blogger friends @char.blog and @therovingdreamer and @jamie.madeline and @thtarebeccarose told me that this was one of their top 5 things that they cannot live without. So even though I don't have Netflix, I'm gonna trust them and their Netflix knowledge.




BOOKS
NOT MY IMAGE

Now pretty much all of my blogger friends have said that they need books in their life and tbh when I actually take the time to read a book, I do too.
My fave books have to be the girl online books because they just make me feel so happy and in love. I think people should read because it does help expand your vocabulary and once you start reading, you can definitely get stuck in the story and then you don't want to stop reading.


FRIENDS AND FAMILY
This is something that we all agreed on.
Having a friends and family there to support you is a important part in anything you do, it doesn't really matter what you do as long as you have someone who is going to support you and help you through the hard times.
I think as a blogger or musician or artist or actor or just you, having optimistic people around you who are helping you keep on growing and constantly getting better at your passion is a huge factor.


OUR BLOGS
We all created our blogs for a reason, whether it was because it's something that we have wanted to do for a long time, or we were inspired by others or maybe we want to inspire other, or maybe it was to try and grow our confidence. But we all started this for a reason and my blog is very important to me because it was the start to making new friends, restarting my youtube channel, posting my music,
doing all of the things that I love and posting them on my website to share with all of you and to be able too look back on them for years to come. <3 :)
I love my blog and I don't know what I would of done with out it <3<3<3



Thank you to the amazing
@char.blog
@therovingdreamer
@jamie.madeline
@thatrebeccarose
@keeleyalexandra_
@accesorize.your.life_
and @alixstudies
for helping me with his blog post, should 100% goo follow them on instagram and check out their blogs <3

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and I'll see you soon with another one ;)


Love,
                Lottie
    x x x x

P.S, chocolate is also a big number ;))

Comments