BESTIE PICS INSPO

BESTIE PICS INSPO


Hey guys and gals, hope your having a great day :):):)

As you will be able to see from the title, today's blog post is all about getting them perfect instgram pics with your besties.

Know I know this might sound a little scary, the fact that you would be going around with a camera ( or a phone) and taking photos out in the public, but once you get into the swing of it, you start to realise how much fun it actually is and you don't really care what other people think,
Now I'm kinda use to this because I have to do it all the time but I'm a travel/ lifestyle/ pretty much everything blogger so I'm okay with it.

Here are so pictures that you could recreate with your besties....





 The piggy back is always a fun one




I love pictures like these because they are more natural and they show that you are having a great time because you are just being you and you don't really care what other people think because you are just being you.

 Typical head on shoulder Summer Mckeen and Maddie Ziegler kinda pose

 funny faces 

I don't usually like the 'leg lift' kinda poses that people do but I really liked this one because I just thought it was really funny and I nearly fell over when we were taking it.


As you can probably see, the more natural and  ' I'm having a good time' poses always turn out the best.

Well guys I hope you liked this blog post.
If you decide to recreate any of these post then don't forget to tag me in them on Instagram so I can like and comment on them.


And I just wanted to say a huge thank you for getting nearly 800 views on my blog, I am sooo grateful.
Also wanted to say thank you to my amazing pals 
@imogenclay1234
and 
@dani_12362
for soending this amazing day with me, I love you both very much
<3<3


Love,
                Lottie
x x x x





Comments