MY PERFUME COLLECTION

MY PERFUME COLLECTION

Hey guys welcome back.

This post is all about my perfume collection.
I have a LOT of perfumes and I really love them so I thought I would share them with you.
Most of these perfumes these are not super expensive and you can buy at stores like Superdrug and Avon. With me being a girly girl, these scents are very feminine and sweet and so if you're like me, you'll love them :)).

Lets start!

So the Katy Perry perfumes were the first ever perfumes I got and I just love them so much!
Killer Queen was my first ever perfume ( the red one) and I use to wear it all of the time and you can also buy a body wash and body lotion in the same scent.
But the Royal Revolution perfume ( the blue one ) has to be my absolute favourite because I just love the scent of it. It is very fruity and reminds me of summer because it's my favourite time to wear it.
Love it.

 Well I'm pretty sure you all know what perfume this is because it is soooo popular!
Aaaaahhhhh now the Ariana Grande is 100% my all time favourite perfume in the world because it is basically just me in a bottle. It's just so sweet and summery and girly and even the packaging is soooo cute. I actually love it so  much that I am scared to use it because I don't want it to run out. Anyway, if you don't have this perfume, you definitely need to get it because it is just the nicest perfume ever!

 This perfume is from Avon and is called Perceive Soul.
The packaging for this perfume is so pretty and creative.
It is quite a strong scent but is still really nice perfume and really pretty.
 Well well well, this is actually the only body spray/mist that I have because the rest of them are actual perfumes but I looove this spray so much! It is the Delicious Destinations flamingo body mist and are coconut milk and orchid scented. Now I don't usually coconut scented things but this spray...... is so good. I love it! 
 Okay now this is quite an old perfume and there isn't very much left in the bottle but it is the Cherish perfume and is still available on Avon. Once again, it has such cute packaging and smells so nice, and is perfect to wear on a day to day basis. It lasts a really long time too.
 These are more little perfumes from Avon and I just love them!
They smell so nice and have quite a simple but pretty scent and they are perfect for if you go travelling a lot because they are not huge bottles, they can easily fit into your handbag etc

Last but not least, this is my Miss So...? perfume and is the Midnight magic scent. I really like this perfume because it smells like vanilla and is soo girly and sweet. I actually got this from my best friend for Christmas and I have been wearing it almost everyday since. And as you can tell, it looks like I've hardly used it which makes me really happy because it means it's gonna last for a long time. 


Well guys I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
As you will be able to tell, I am keeping to my promise and I'm trying to post three times a week which is taking up a lot of my time and is using up my ideas quite quickly so if you guys have any ideas on what posts you want to see, then DM me on my Instagram and if I like your ideas, I will give you a shout out on the blog post ;)

Love,
        Lottie
x x x x 

Comments