MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST 2.0

MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST 2.0


Hey hey hey guys!

Now if you're a long time supporter of me and my blog, then you will know that a while back I did a 'travel bucket list' blog post and I told you all I the places that I would love to go.

Well, since then, I have learnt about many more amazing and beautiful places in the world that I now desperately want to go to as well. 
There are so many gorgeous countries and island in this world and sometimes I just see pictures of them or watch videos of people visiting those places and I just think WOW, how is that so real.
They just don't look real.
Anyway, these places are not in any order, I just really want to go to all of them.

Lets start

THE MALDIVES

oml how is this place even real?!
Like the sky is so blue and the water is so clear and those huts are just so cute!
I've been obsessed with this place ever since  saw my life as Eva's house tour vlog.
It has definitely the place I want to go to most out of everywhere else.
It's like my dream destination.


THE BAHAMAS 

Another dream island... how are these places real???!!!!
Imagine being able to swim with this cute little pigs.
The Bahamas is another sunny destination that I would love to visit, I just love tropical islands like this, away from the busy polluted urban areas and into the tranquil peace of swimming with piggies.
Now I'm going to be honest with you, I did think that the Bahamas was pretty much in the same place a couple of weeks ago, but turns out I was wrong.
I knew where the Bahamas were but I thought the Maldives was like.... a part of the Bahamas.
But it's okay because I have learnt the truth since then. :)

SANTORINI
I just love Greece so much. I know that I talked about Greece in my last travel bucket list blog, but I wanted to add it into this post as well just because of how much I actually love that place.
I love the beautiful colours of the Santorini buildings and it is just such an amazing and gorgeous place and the amount of photos I could get. I'd be stopping down every street to get a pic 

😂.
MYKONOS
Now I'm not going to go on too much about Mykonos because like Santorini, it is another Greek island. If you know me, then you will know the Mykonos has always been one places that I have always wanted to go to. Every street, every window view, every alleyway, even every door is so beautiful, and I think I would kill my camera from the amount of pictures that I would take. It's just so so so so beautiful.


ICELAND

As you will know, Iceland is a much colder country. But that doesn't mean that it is any less beautiful. I really want to go to Iceland so that I can go to the blue lagoon. It just looks like such an amazing place and the fact that it is natural makes me love it even more!


Well that's it for this blog post!
Hope you enjoyed :)
Do you want to go to these destinations now???

These are only a few of the places that I would like to visit so if you would like me to do a part three, then you gotta get this blog to the most viewed post on my blog :)) Tell your friends, and lets get this post to 65 views and maybe I'll consider it hahaha 


Hope you're enjoying my current blogs,
 this is really something I want to work very hard on.
Until Saturday :))))



Love,
         Lottie
x x x x 


Instagram: @lottiesworld_
Pinterest: Lottie's World
Facebook: Lottie's Teenage World

Comments