MY NEW SPRING OUTFITS - a look book

MY NEW SPRING OUTFITS
a look book


Hey galllssss :)

Since the shops have finally started to sell the spring clothes. I thought I would post a little look book on what I bought on my shopping spree. 
I am so in love with all of the outfits that I bought, I really wanted to buy things that I wouldn't usually buy because I wanted to add some more patterns and colours in to my wardrobe. I am really happy with what I bought and I can't wait for spring and summer so that I can start to wear more outfits like this.


With the photos, I will also tell you about the pieces, where I got them from and how much they cost.
And don't worry, this look book is a whole lot better than my last one ðŸ™ˆ

Lets start!!




 So the first item that I bought is this cropped carky green jumpsuit from New Look. It was in the sale and was down from £19.99 to £6. Now if you ask me, that's a big bargin. I've been wanting this jumpsuit for so long and I was so happy when I found out how cheap it was. It is so comfortable and is a really nice fit, but the only thing I would say is, as you can see, I am wearing a t-shirt underneath because the v neck is very deep. But apart from that, I love it.









 The next thing that I bought was these high waisted paper bad trousers and oml I am so in love with them. They were the most expensive item that I bought and they were only £13 from Primark. I have wanted some paper bag trousers for such a long time because if you know me, then you will know that I can not wear skinny jeans whatsoever because they are so uncomfortable and tight. But these are so comfortable and I really like the little bow at the top. I also love how they are a light/baby blue colour because I usually can't find any in a lighter blue colour so I thought they were a great success.

I also got these sun glasses from Priamrk for £3 and I really like them.




 And the last thing that I bought was by far my fave thing. This absolutely gorgeous dress from Primark. I am obsessed with this dress because it isn't something that I would usually go for but it is 100% my new favourite thing. I love the flower pattern and the just the way the dress fits. Everything about it is perfect. It just makes you feel like a princess!! And it is the most comfortable dress I have ever worn. It looks like it should be from Urban Outfitters or Princess Polly but it was literally £10 from Primark !!! Like.. I'm speechless.






Well, that's the end of this outfit look book.
I'm sure there will be many more to come and I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you soon in the next one.

Love,
                   Lottie
x x x x 



Comments