A STRANGER THINGS MERCH REVIEW

STRANGER THINGS MERCH REVIEW

Hey everybody welcome back to a new blog post! I am really sorry that there wasn't a blog post last Sunday but had just finished a full week of work experience and I was extremely tired. 

However, now I am back with another blog post telling you all about some Stranger Things merch that I got last weekend. I have been wanting to get some of this merch for so bad because I am a little bit obsessed with stranger things and I have been loving the outfits from season three. 


This outfit is from H and M and I'm not going to lie, it's not what I was intending on buying, I wanted one of the t-shits that say "Stranger Things" on them but they are so popular that they had already sold out.  
But then the employee showed me this play suit, and at first I did not really like the pattern on it. However I  took it in to the changing rooms and I kinda fell in love with it. 

I got this play suit in a size 6 and actually I think it is suppose to be a bit over sized because it is still  quite flowy/baggy. I love the style of this play suit because the shorts are supper flowy and they almost make it look like a dress. There is an elastic piece of fabric around the waist which makes your figure look really flattering, and the top is quite baggy as well. This outfit is super comfy and I honestly want to wear it every day!! I could literally sleep in this play suit because it is so comfortable!!
I also love the fact that it has....
pockets!!!! Life is always so much easier when your outfit has pockets:)
I actually didn't even realise that it had pockets until I had already bought it and was at home but when I did notice I was way too excited about pockets then I should of been but it always annoys me when I don't have any pockets because then I have to carry a bag around with me.
They pockets are quite deep as well which also makes me more happy then it really should. :))
The pattern. Ugh I love it. 
I think it's great because any one who is a stranger things fan will be able to notice what the 'flowers' resemble, but anybody who doesn't watch it will think that they are just flowers. So here's a little explanation for the people who don't watch it...
 In Stranger Things there are these weird looking alien/ monster things that escape from ' the upside down' and they are called demogorgens/demodogs. And basically, that's what they look like when they open their mouths.


I think this outfit is great because you can wear it for so many occasions. You can wear it just for a casual summer day when you are chilling in your garden, you can wear it over your bikini when you are going to the beach (which I think it is meant to be for anyway) or you could wear it out for a nice meal in a summer evening. I mean you literally wear this anywhere because it is literally just the perfect outfit! I love it!! 
And, it was only £12.99!!



Well guys and gals, I hope you enjoyed this blog post. 
If you also have/get this jumpsuit then don't forget to tag me in a picture and i'll share it on my Instagram story. <3
Dm me if you have any good ideas for blog posts and if  this post has inspired you to watch ST! ;)
p.s... this blog post comes out on my birthday! :)))))
Anyway, i'll see y'all soon with another post! 

Love,
           Lottie
x x x x 


Instagram:click to view
H  and M Instagram: click to view
Shop the jumsuit: click to view

Comments